Imagine how your life would be if you were to be highly confident, clear in your thinking, delivering high-performance, recognized and rewarded at your workplace, being known as an achiever, using your time, money and energy in the wisest manner possible, treating and being treated with love and affection by everyone around you, being secure in the knowledge that you are financially comfortable, having sufficient time, pursuing your favorite hobbies and most importantly being at peace within and with the world EVERY single day.
Working with a Life Coach DOES NOT MEAN that you are weak and incapable of solving your own problems. It does not mean there is something wrong with you.
It just means that you are smart enough to CHOOSE to do in half the time, half the energy and half the heartburn, with the support of a coach, what you can do on your own anyway!
Benefits of Using a Life Coach
There are several benefits of having a certified life coach support you. Some of them are:
· An accountability partner – your life coach keeps you accountable to your goals and action plans thereby ensuring you reach your desired outcome
· A safe space to explore yourself – life coaches are trained in specific competencies like listening, empathy and questioning that helps create a safe and non-judgemental space to explore your thoughts and ideas freely
· A sounding board – your life coach will often act like a sounding board helping you gain clarity on desired goals and outcomes
· An evidence based process for growth – studies have shown that having a life coach has increased the probability of achieving results than otherwise.
In a nutshell here’s what people who have worked with LetSmile have got:
• A positive frame of mind
• Freedom from confusion
• Better self-esteem and self-confidence
• Accountability for their goals and actions
• Higher belief in self
• Enhanced productivity and more efficient time-management
• Mastery over procrastination and improved focus
• Better control over the tendency to regret about the past and worry about the future
• Ability to stay calm and strong in situations that usually cause anxiety and stress
• Mental make-up and courage to quit corporate life and get into entrepreneurship
• Reduced conflicts at home and office.
• Formation of new good habits and elimination of unproductive ones.
Improved communication skills with people around.